Folkemøde: Denmark as an International Life Science hub
AmCham, in partnership with Lif and Medicoindustrien, is pleased to invite all interested stakeholders to a Folkemøde debate on ‘Denmark as an International Life Science Hub’.
At this event, we will discuss what makes Denmark an attractive location for life science companies to invest in and what we can learn from other leading life science countries to strengthen our position as an international life science hub. The discussion will focus on the government’s new growth plan for life science and feature business cases from international companies that are choosing Denmark.
The debate will be held in English and the panel will consist of politicians and high-level business executives from international life science companies.
- Carla Sands, U.S. Ambassador to Denmark, U.S. Embassy
- Richard Wright, General Manager, Roche
- Geoff Eich, Country Director, Amgen
- Tisha Boatman, Managing Director, Siemens Healthineers (Nordics & Baltics)
- Susanne Hyldelund, State Secretary for Trade, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Stephen Brugger, Executive Director, AmCham Denmark (moderator)
We hope that you will join us for an insightful debate!
Date: Jun 15, 2018
Time: 13:45 to 14:45
Venue: F32 - Sundshedsparlamentet (Effector), Allinge