MedTech Marketing - A business model for Medical Devices
MedTech Marketing - a cross-functional discipline relevant not only for marketing but also RA, QA, R&D, sales and clinical
Course objective and outcome
If you are looking for a clear, straightforward, cost-efficient and structured process, the course offers a new MedTech model, that addresses the industry’s challenges by guiding you all the way from idea generation to success in the market, leading to increased revenue, earnings and profit.
You will learn how the MedTech Business model can be implemented into the organisation without making comprehensive changes, but still get the advantages to stay ahead.
You will get a concrete overview of all the relevant commercial elements, including regulatory requirements, so that each function – sales, marketing, regulatory, quality assurance, clinical, R&D etc. – knows what value they bring to the process and understands the importance of their contribution.
MedTech Marketing is not only a discipline for the marketing team to master. It is a mindset and a discipline that goes across teams i.e. regulatory, R&D, sales and clinical. All with the objective to identity from start of an idea, what evidence is needed to bring forward for a regulatory approval and - as equally important what arguments is needed to convey and convince customers.
During the course you will learn:
- How to perform MedTech marketing and what are the successful gains
- Concrete tools and an activity plan to be used directly after the course
- An overview of the total lifecycle that enables more effective and optimal use of the resources and competencies needed in the processes
- How to incorporate evidence and value
- Which guidelines and regulative that supports MedTech Marketing - also being in the market
- When and how to do the right things at the right time
- A MedTech community for a unique interdisciplinary discipline local and/or global
- The difference between Medical Marketing and MedTech Marketing
The course builds upon the new book: “MedTech Marketing – a business model for medical devices and medical technologies”. You will receive the book on the course.
Who should attend
Generalists and specialists from marketing, sales, regulative, R&D, QA and clinical
Leaders and managers across the industry from start-ups to large enterprises
Employees in the primary and secondary healthcare sectors who work with MedTech including fx purchase departments
Marianne Rosager, Managing Partner, Sinua Partners
Charlotte Piester, Managing Partner, Sinua Partners